How to Have a Colorful Summer // NEON FOX|style, beauty, fashion, lifestyle

How to Have a Colorful Summer

As a New Yorker the color black is definitely an easy go-to no matter what season, but I am tired and bored of black. Our world is very colorful and I want to embrace my actual love for color through the clothing I wear. This look here is screaming vibrancy with the green and orange hues. I love this color combo because both colors compliment each other in a brilliant way. If you're really wanting to wear more color this summer you just have to go for it and wear 2-3 colors in a look. Don't be afraid to wear color and don't let it wear you. 




*Will add shopping links later*



tumblr bloglovin' pinterest twitter lookbook youtube

2 comments

Thanks for reading/visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!