How to Upgrade Your Denim Style with Boohoo // NEON FOX|style, beauty, fashion, lifestyle

How to Upgrade Your Denim Style with Boohoo

If you know me then you'd know I absolutely love denim anything. Denim is such a versatile textile that can be worn all year and it will never go out of style. The different cuts, dyes, and finishes of denim is what makes denim so friggin cool because it's such an easy to manipulate textile. I mean I live for a sweet pair of distressed jeans or denim shorts. Honestly, denim dress, skirt, tee, jacket, crop top, you name it I got it and want more haha! I don't have denim shoes just yet but wait for it, it's coming.With that said, in this post, I styled 4 different pieces of denim all from Boohoo.










Shot by Corey Johnson

Does it Better in Denim | Ah the denim skirt, the most coveted and classic piece that can be dressed up or down. This skirt has a really nice stretch to it which I of course love because if you know me I LOVE to dance aka twerk and I can do just that in this skirt. I feel like for this look it was all about fall vibes with the mix of different shades of green i.e the olive bomber and mesh top.









Blue is the Coolest Color | This look is a pure example of why I love denim and how it can be so versatile. The denim bustier is kind of an unexpected piece that can be worn by itself or layered. I'm so here for the mix of sheer, denim, & high shine that gives off a kind of quirky vibe.









Daring in Denim | So I'm not sure if it's just me but I feel like it's difficult sometimes finding the perfect pair of black denim shorts. Thankfully I don't have to search any more because I found a great pair from Boohoo. I love how these shorts hug my booty just right and they're short enough that I get to show off lots of leg. The distressed quality is my fave because y'all know I live for distressed denim as it keeps things interesting. For this look, I wanted to go for a cool and eccentric aesthetic with the pops of colors, prints, and playful shapes.









Shot by Micaela

Baby's Got the Blues | If you're looking for a denim piece that can be worn comfortably yet with a stylish approach this dress is it. The off the shoulder style is still making an appearance on the scene so why not keep the trend going with a denim dress. I, of course, allowed the dress to be the statement piece in this look and jazzed it up with leather and hardware accessories.

SHOP ALL LOOKS:

All denim pieces were c/o Boohoo
tumblr bloglovin' pinterest twitter lookbook youtube

4 comments

  1. Girl, your legs are to die for! The outfit with the black denim shorts is my fave!

    http://www.neon-fox.com/2017/09/how-to-upgrade-your-denim-style-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. the look with the dress is my absolute favorite! I have to recreate this sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the third look!
    abi | http://venusaby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading/visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!