How to Not Blend In While Wearing Camo // NEON FOX|style, beauty, fashion, lifestyle

How to Not Blend In While Wearing Camo

One thing I will always say that I love about my self is that I am very different. I don't like to fit into a box as I am super expressive when it comes to how I dress or my overall look. My style has always coincided with my mood which is probably why it's forever changing. And of course there are people and things that would influence a look that I would want to go for.

For this look I was definitely feeling a little 90's hip/hop. The camo print has been making a heavy comeback especially with new color ways of oranges and yellows. The baggy oversized fit gives off casual vibes and it's a super versatile pant that can be worn in a variety of ways. I kept things cool yet interesting by adding contrasting pieces and colors within the look. My red Kangol hat definitely did not make me go unnoticed. And the simple button up definitely had to be worn in a non traditional way with a tie-roll-and-tuck. I also went for platform boots because I wanted to elongate my legs to balance the bagginess of the pants.

Now I know you guys aren't used to seeing my hair like this but yes I am wearing a customized wig. The wig doesn't make me feel like a different person, but it more so upgrades the whole look. I mean honestly, how else do you expect me to wear a hat?! 😂

**Keep scrolling to shop this look.**














SHOP THIS LOOK:
**Photography: Shenel
tumblr bloglovin' pinterest twitter lookbook youtube

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!