Mixing Art & Fashion with Artistix // NEON FOX|style, beauty, fashion, lifestyle

Mixing Art & Fashion with Artistix

Although fashion has been noted as a form of artistic expression it can easily be mixed with other mediums of art. Artistix Fashion is a perfect example of the married art form with garments that are inspired by artist and founder Greg Polisseni's original paintings. The fashion line is all about the edgy and unique style which exactly defines my personal style so well. Here, I have styled 2 looks featuring all Artistix clothing from their FW17 Harvest Collection. Each look shows off my vibe of whether I'm in a going out or chill mode.







LOOK 1 | From the asymmetrical skirt to the camo jacket, both styles are taking over the fashion scene this season and Artistix has brought a new take on the two trends. The lace-up feature on the skirt gives structure and the camo print defines Artistix's Harvest Collection thanks to the original color scheme. And to keep things cozy I topped off this look with the cropped mustard sweater. 








LOOK 2 | According to a few I was bringing the Rihanna vibes with this look which is totally cool. But with Artistix's vision of the modern fireman's jacket, it was only fitting that I compliment it with the flight jumpsuit. Talk about a fearless look!



tumblr bloglovin' pinterest twitter lookbook youtube

1 comment

  1. Dude, I can never pull off sandals with socks, I look like someone escaped from a mental hospital.
    You are looking gorgeous as always, this yellow jacket is so rad!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading/visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!