O U T F I T: back to school // NEON FOX|style, beauty, fashion, lifestyle

O U T F I T: back to school






-hat:h&m|shoes:zara|bag:coach|everything else:american apparel-

It's that time of the year again...back to school. Where did the summer go?! My social life is officially over(not that I had one to begin with.) I'm a little unexcited about this school year I guess. I'm not quite ready for writing notes until my hand break off or even reading large textbooks. But I must say that I am excited about the fall season. I'll finally be able to wear my sweaters and button-ups. Yay!




tumblr bloglovin' pinterest twitter

7 comments

  1. Haha I feel you on the note-taking and the overly large textbooks, apart from that I'm also quite stoked to be able to wear my thick sweaters as the colder season approaches, I absolutely adore your outfit here. xoxo

    style-krush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, I love this outfit so much! it's so perfect, and the mix of colours looks great! x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just have this entire outfit? Please? Specially those boots! Aw, I know how you feel about school :( Once you get back into the flow of things hopefully it won't be as bad!

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool!! love the boots <3

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. so happy i came across your blog! your style is perfect and i love your photography. those boots are also beautiful <3 im so on the same page about school starting :( sucks. got yourself a new follower xx
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! I love the oversized sweater. I couldn't pull it off because I'm too short and it would look like a blanket on me, haha. =)

    Melanie
    Aetherlily.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your blog right now! Digging your style :)

    L&C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading/visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!