The Color Combination to Wear this Season // NEON FOX|style, beauty, fashion, lifestyle

The Color Combination to Wear this Season

'Tis the season of finally wearing color! Lately, I have been really attracted to gorgeous hues and mixing and matching with color. When I'm wearing more colors I feel so much happier in a way and I just feel like myself. Of course wearing neutrals is cool too but I sometimes become bored with such a palette. This season I'm really loving the mixing of pastels with more vibrant colors like chartreuse. This flowy skirt definitely gives me the feels that I need to be on a tropical island and I couldn't help but to top it off with some shoulder action.







SHOP THIS LOOK:
**photo credit: Fabe
tumblr bloglovin' pinterest twitter lookbook youtube

3 comments

  1. I'm really loving that skirt! The colour and style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so amazing
    Regards .
    Shopafford.com


    ReplyDelete
  3. My new favorite color! 😍

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading/visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!