Happy 5 Years to Neon Fox // NEON FOX|style, beauty, fashion, lifestyle

Happy 5 Years to Neon Fox

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Ugh, I absolutely hate questions like these! But 5 years ago from today I honestly would not have thought that I would be here to celebrate 5 years of blogging. Now, I wouldn't call my blog the biggest successful blog out there but I do think that over the years there has been some positive progress. From investing a lot of my own money to taking every risk and doing whatever THE FUCK I want, blogging has made me fearless, way more confident, and probably a lot cooler if I must say.

I hope you guys that have been following my blogging journey, even though I'm the most inconsistent blogger out there, that you've appreciated my posts. Blogging has allowed me to connect and create with some of you and I am forever grateful for such amazing opportunities. There have many times where I wanted to just give up but I've kept pushing through and I'm glad that I did. Thank you all for the love and support I truly appreciate it and I can't wait for another 5 years! Cheers x









photo credit: @aciddenim


tumblr bloglovin' pinterest twitter lookbook youtube

4 comments

Thanks for reading/visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!