The Metallic Look You'll Love for Festival Season // NEON FOX|style, beauty, fashion, lifestyle

The Metallic Look You'll Love for Festival Season

Festival season is finally here and finding the perfect outfit can be stressful because you're probably trying very hard to not look so cliché. But I understand because, I'm naturally the type of person that does not want to walk around looking like everyone else. So forget about those flower crowns, anything with a feather on it or the typical bohemian look because that was sooo 2015. This year I want to inspire you to wear something a little more eclectic like a metallic mini skirt. I may be ahead of my time here but this look is definitely festival ready. The metallic skirt gives that high-shine feel while the sheer top is for keeping things cool while you're in the middle of a desert. And you can't go wrong with a classic sneaker topped off with colorful accessories.











tumblr bloglovin' pinterest twitter lookbook youtube

2 comments

Thanks for reading/visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!