4 Cute Winter Outfits to Wear with a Beret // NEON FOX|style, beauty, fashion, lifestyle

4 Cute Winter Outfits to Wear with a Beret

Berets have been making their way on top of heads and being a power player in style this winter. I love that berets can be such a significant piece that easily pulls a look together. Besides, I have always wanted to look all cute and proper in a beret while eating a french baguette. Too bad that vision has gone out the window because I no longer eat bread...glad I got that out of the way haha. But back to beret's I have styled 4 different looks that are also featured in a little lookbook video.
Scroll down to view more!













WATCH MY BERET LOOKBOOK VIDEO!


SHOP EACH LOOK

tumblr bloglovin' pinterest twitter lookbook youtube

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!