How to Manifest Your Dreams With The Woo of Poo // NEON FOX|style, beauty, fashion, lifestyle

How to Manifest Your Dreams With The Woo of Poo

*This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TheWooOfPoo #CollectiveBias *

Poo?? What? How? You may be asking these questions to yourself and may think it was a typo but no it is not, I really meant to say poo. Yes, your poo can help you manifest your wildest dreams, which definitely sounds insane but I promise that anything is possible with The WOO of POO: Change Your Life In The Time You Take a Sh*t book. With a little reading, you can transform your life in the most positive way imaginable. And with the new WOO of POO Before-You-Go® Toilet Spray, it's been so much easier to clear away the stinky things in life.

#WooOfPoo

The WOO of POO: Change Your Life In The Time You Take a Sh*t written by Poo~Pourri founder Suzy Batiz and The Poo Crew is a self-help book that lists ten "Woos" to guide you into making the best and most creative decisions of your life. You are the source for all of this power that is sometimes held in for a little too long if you know what I mean and it is waiting to be let out!

As a creative, it is very important to me to understand what I want to put out before I can create any kind of content. Before reading this book I was skeptical that I would never succeed as a content creator. There have been many times I have felt a sort of emptiness whether I created a new blog or video post. You know that feeling when you don't feel anything at all, well that's what I mean. When it comes to content creating it is imperative to serve a purpose and that's where things tend to get a little muddled for me.

#WooOfPoo

After reading The Woo Of Poo I now have a new sense of meaning as a content creator and how I can positively put great stuff into the world. Here are some steps that I want to share with you on how The WOO of POO: Change Your Life In The Time You Take a Sh*t reassured me that I can actually manifest my dreams even while I go poo.

Step 1: It's all about relaxing and understanding that to be more authentic and feel freer you have to breathe and open up yourself. I believe that once you relax things start to move more naturally and that is an important key to creating new and impactful ideas.

Step 2: With relaxing comes letting things flow and dismissing the mindset that you should force things to get done. Forcing anything out into the world defeats positive fulfillment. What you should really focus on is just being yourself as this will create a more genuine environment for anything that you do.

Step 3: Once you can just let things flow you can finally make a conscious decision on what you want in life. Sitting around just waiting for things to happen isn't gonna get you anywhere except for where the universe decides to put you and that's never the best outcome. You must decide for yourself who you want to be and go with just that. One thing that has stuck with me after reading The Woo Of Poo is that if you don't make ultimate decisions for yourself someone else will easily to do it for you. I consider this to be a sign of weakness in oneself and it eventually gets you know where once again feeling dissatisfied. So go out and do you boo!

Step 4: After you have gained the strength to do what feels right for yourself you can allow your mind to be free and curious about what you are capable doing of next. This power can lead you to pursue major accomplishments with wherever your imagination takes you. Lead life with curiosity and you'll go anywhere.

Step 5: With all of that said you lastly have to trust yourself that you are suited to do anything you put your mind, gut, and butt too. I'm serious, all of those positive and sometimes bubbly feels you get when you are about to leap into something major really hold honest value in manifesting your dreams. Listen to your insides and understand what that gut feeling may actually signify even if it means you shouldn't have eaten that tub of ice cream. Never ignore yourself or everyone else will too.


I hope that these steps will finally put your butt at ease so you can release lots of greatness into this world!

So are you ready to lead your life to manifest your truest dreams? If so purchase The WOO of POO: Change Your Life In The Time You Take a Sh*t book on Amazon. And don't forget to pick up the new WOO of POO Before-You-Go® Toilet Spray by Poo~Pourri. Visit Poo~Pourri to learn more!




tumblr bloglovin' pinterest twitter lookbook youtube

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!