O U T F I T: blazin' // NEON FOX|style, beauty, fashion, lifestyle

O U T F I T: blazin'







-blazer:urban outfitters|tank:american apparel|bag:h&m|boots:zara-

I am so in love with this blazer that I got from the Urban Outfitters sale. It's so perfectly white and it's probably one the whitest things that I have in my wardrobe(as I rarely wear white). I guess I like to play it safe with black because it's easier to keep clean rather than white. But I am looking in to more white pieces for my closet as a way to brighten things up. I swear I'm always on the hunt for something new to buy.



tumblr bloglovin' pinterest twitter lookbook

9 comments

  1. Love this whole outfit, that blazer is fab and you look so damn good.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit screams chic chic chic! In love with the blazer!!!

    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing

    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/10/stripe-blazer.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great look, the jacket fits you perfectly & the color combination is spot on <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. You look stunning. Also the photographs are brilliant, love the composition.
    The blazer is pretty gorgeous in itself as well.

    Love the layout of your blog too.


    x
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally on board with that blazer. Super classy.

    Macie,
    Amen Fashion †

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same, specially since I am extremely accident prone. I love the sort of retro feel to this outfit due to the big blazer

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice urban chic look! Just found your blog, Love your looks! :D

    likkie xx,
    thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it !!

    Signed
    www.linesbroken.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading/visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!