O U T F I T: fall vibes // NEON FOX|style, beauty, fashion, lifestyle

O U T F I T: fall vibes





-pants:americanapparel|boots:zara|hat:h&m-

I'm loving the fall weather here in NY, I just wish it could stay like this forever. I'm currently on the hunt for the perfect winter coat as I prepare myself for the upcoming blistering cold weather, in which I hate so very much. And I also need a pair of boots that withstand the mushy snow.

On the other hand I hate typing. Is that weird? Whatever. I don't know. Ok bye.




tumblr bloglovin' pinterest twitter lookbook

5 comments

  1. I've actually never heard of someone who hates typing, but hey, we all have our quirks. Love this look! Those pants look so comfy :)

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! I love your style :)

    <3 Emi
    www.silverandlemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! And your lipstick and outfit, of course. But where are your social media links?!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and sorry for the links but they are actually under each post. I should probably add them to the header. >.<

      Delete
  4. Love this girl your blog is awesome I've been meaning to check it out! Love it

    www.linesbroken.blogspot.co.uk

    :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading/visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!