O U T F I T: to the max // NEON FOX|style, beauty, fashion, lifestyle

O U T F I T: to the max







-shoes:converse|necklace:gift|bag:coach|everything else:american apparel-

I have a love/hate relationship with my converse. One minute I love them because I can wear them with almost anything and then the next minute I hate them because they hurt just a little to walk in all day in which I'm not sure why. But that's usually the case with most of my shoes as I don't have the typical foot. Anyway I just wished that they were more comfortable for me because then I'd live in them and also have more than one pair.

To add, there is a clear obsession that I have with this cardigan. I wear it way too much. It just completes a lot of my outfits and it's the light enough to wear before it gets blister cold here in NY.




tumblr bloglovin' pinterest twitter lookbook

6 comments

  1. Oh man, sucks that converse are uncomfortable after a day :( Love your hair!!

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit & your hair!

    http://simplebutneverbasic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the entire outfit, your hair's so pretty.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wanna curl up in a ball and sleep in this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alicia! You are so so gorgeous and you really have that cool factor about you! Beautiful post!

    xxoo

    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute! and that necklace is so gorgeous!

    xx
    http://arialuv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading/visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!